In winter we all catch more colds than during the rest of the year due to the low temperatures and the increase in viruses that spread through the air. There are different measures that we can take to reduce the risk of colds and flu. Next we are going to explain a few to spend a good winter.
- Wash your hands frequently: Although this act reminds us a lot of the 2020 pandemic, the truth is that it is a custom that we should all have integrated. Regular hand washing with soap and water, especially after contact with sick people, public surfaces, or animals, greatly reduces the risk of catching a virus.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water and fluids helps keep your immune system in top condition.
- Get enough rest: Make sure you get enough sleep and try to reduce stress, as lack of sleep and stress can weaken your immune system as well.
- Exercising regularly: Exercise helps improve blood circulation and therefore strengthens the immune system.
- Maintain a healthy diet: A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates, and proteins will always help strengthen your defenses.
And finally, you can add a food supplement to the diet. For example NATUINMUNO GUMMIES , with vitamin C, Zinc, propolis and echinacea can be a good option as a natural reinforcement.
Remember that these measures do not guarantee that you will not get sick, but they can help reduce the risk of infection and keep your immune system in optimal condition.