Our hair is exposed to numerous factors during the day such as cold, pollution, tobacco, heat, etc. This affects their appearance and, consequently, their health. Therefore, it is important to add a bit of hair care to our routine.
And it is that, who can resist wanting a beautiful, leafy mane, full of shine and movement? Despite the fact that there are a thousand treatments and products for hair, hair care experts agree that simple gestures in daily care are what ensure a long (and beautiful) life for your hair. Here we are going to teach you how to do it!
- First of all, avoid pulling when brushing. Take your time brushing and do it carefully. It is recommended to brush with dry hair, therefore, the best thing would be before the shower to remove tangles and then, once dry, brush again.
- Try to use shampoos and conditioners made with natural ingredients as they do not damage your hair.
- Avoid irons and heat tools. As for the hairdryer, in winter it is difficult to do without it so we recommend that you start by drying yourself with a cotton towel and finish with the dryer. in this way, you reduce the heat time on the hair.
- Protects hair from the sun. Hair, like skin, also needs some protection from UV rays.
- Use masks. In this case, discard the conditioner and apply natural masks 1 or 2 times a week. Let it act for its corresponding minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Ingredients: 2 egg yolks + 2 tablespoons of olive oil + 1 cup of water.
How to prepare and apply it to get that extra hydration?
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a uniform dough.
- Apply it to dry hair and let it sit for 30 minutes (approx.)
- Rinse with warm and abundant water.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo and, if you can, let it air dry.
Finally, if you want to supplement your daily vitamin intake, we recommend our capsules: NatuCapil: Reduces hair loss and strengthens nails - 1 month. Or if you prefer, we also have its most delicious version: cherry-flavored NatuHair gummies .