Today we bring you a very easy recipe for an ideal Valentine's dessert or snack.
Preparation time: 30 minutes + 1 hour rest
Ingredients for approximately 25 cookies:
- 300g pastry flour
- 200g cold butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- Raspberry jam (or to taste)
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients except the jam in a bowl.
- We beat with a mixer until we get a uniform and consistent mass.
- Make a ball with the dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- After the hour, we flatten the dough with a kitchen rolling pin and cut it into rounds with a cookie mold or a small glass.
- Once we have the round ones, we can make another ball with the remaining dough from the edges and repeat the process until we run out of dough.
- Now, with a straw or with the end of the handle of a coffee spoon, we make a little heart in the center of each cookie. This can be done by "plunging" the dough into small "V" shapes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Now that we have all the cookies with their hearts, it's time to fill the hearts with the jam.
- All the hearts are filled with a teaspoon of coffee and the cookies are put in the oven at 180ºc for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and wait for them to cool down. Once at room temperature, sprinkle icing sugar on top.
And enjoy Valentine's Day!