Are you having difficulties sleeping and do you notice that this affects your daily performance and your health in general? Don't worry, because there is a solution! In this Natursure article we will explain which is the best bedtime routine with the aim that you can enjoy an excellent night's sleep without interruptions, and how food supplements such as our NatuSleep natural sleeping pills .
have a correct sleep routine It is essential to enjoy good health, since it is determinant for all physical and mental processes that affect our well-being. If you need help to achieve it, here are the best routines for sleep deeply that will help improve your day to day. Keep reading!
Sleep routine: the importance of sleeping well
As we have already mentioned, having a correct bedtime routine and enjoying a good night's sleep is a fundamental aspect to have. physical and mental well-being .
And you may be wondering: why does it work this way? Because when we don't sleep well or for long enough, we are less productive and therefore feel more irritable .
In the long term , the consequences of not sleeping well can lead us to suffering from heart disease, obesity, infections and even type 2 diabetes . In general, adults need between 7 and 8 hours of sleep a day, but this can vary according to age.
For example, teenagers need a minimum of 9 hours of sleep a day, children about 10 hours a day, and babies up to 16 hours a day. However, What causes the difficulty sleeping? It is usually the consequence of various factors, such as some disease, the stress or be taking certain medications.
On the other hand, between Habits that can affect our sleep is found the use of electronic devices, drinking coffee or alcohol before bedtime or going to bed at irregular hours . In conclusion, it is absolutely necessary that we have an adequate sleep routine that is free of these harmful agents so that we can sleep well throughout the night.
Step by step to have an effective bedtime routine
If you want to improve the quality and duration of your sleep in order to have the best sleep routine possible, you should take the following steps:
- Avoid long naps . If towards the middle of the day you feel that you need to rest for a while, one of 15 or 30 minutes will be enough.
- Get up and go to sleep at the same time every day , even on weekends.
- Try as much as possible not to eat, work, watch TV or use your mobile phone in bed . Try to make your room as quiet as possible, make it dark and have a comfortable temperature.
- Never go to sleep if you are thirsty or hungry , but also do not overindulge in food or drink before bed.
- Exercise regularly , but make sure it is at least 3 hours before bed so that you do not have an excess of adrenaline in your body that prevents you from falling asleep.
Now that you know what the best routine is to sleep well, at Natursure we make sure to provide you with natural and effective solutions to improve your overall health. Are you looking for a natural and easy remedy to include in your day to day? We propose you our capsules NatuSleep in order to achieve these objectives.
Take one capsule between an hour and a half hour before going to bed and enjoy a restful sleep. The food supplement that will change your nights from now on!
Leave a comment