Do you have insomnia? Every time it's time to sleep, do you have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night? In NATUSURE® we know the importance it has sleep good for us Health. Not resting the recommended number of hours can lead to cardiovascular problems, hypertension and even digestive problems, so today we want to leave you a list of what vitamins are good for falling asleep .
The importance of a good night's sleep for health
We all know the importance of sleeping the recommended hours without interruptions, but it is not always as simple as it seems. at bedtime, Many people cannot fall or stay asleep throughout the night , so they need to create routines that facilitate the process. But these don't always work, which causes them more stress and frustration.
According to recent studies, diet is closely linked to a good night's sleep therefore, if you have inappropriate eating habits, you may suffer from irritability, fatigue, depression and insomnia. Therefore, we want you to know which vitamins are good for falling asleep. If you want to know more, keep reading here we tell you!
These are the vitamins to sleep soundly throughout the night
As we have already told you in other posts of our blog with tips to help you improve your health day by day, lack of minerals and vitamins in the daily diet is closely related to sleep disorders because, if you absorb too few nutrients on a daily basis, this can cause you to suffer from short-term chronic insomnia.
We start our list: which vitamins are good for falling asleep?
- Vitamin D: This vitamin is essential for tissue regeneration and not having a sufficient supply of it can be one of the main causes of insomnia or sleep apnea.
- Therefore, if you want to sleep better at night, avoid snoring and have regular breathing , vitamin D cannot be lacking in your body. You can find it in foods like salmon or by sunbathing for a certain amount of time every day. For this reason, our natural tanning capsules are another great complement to consider.
- Vitamin C: If you want to know which vitamins are good for falling asleep, this is among the most important. The absence of vitamin C in the body is highly associated with insomnia , since it causes the stimulation of histamine, a substance that produces wakefulness.
- Among the foods that provide higher levels of vitamin C are kiwis , which are also closely related to improving the quality of sleep .
- Calcium: Although it is a mineral that is mainly used to strengthen our bones, it is also It plays an important role in our sleep cycles .
- These phases of night rest are made up of several stages: deep sleep, light sleep and one in which our brain has a high level of activity. According to recent studies, the lack of calcium in the body is associated with an alteration in the stages of sleep .
- If you don't want this to happen and you are looking for which vitamins are good for falling asleep, increasing the amount of calcium in your body is important. You can do it by consuming dairy or legumes .
- Vitamin B complex: this set is the best known among the vitamins to sleep soundly, since are linked to sleep regulation . But why is this vitamin good for sleep? Experts have shown that helps reduce insomnia and actively intervenes in the regulation of the sleep-wake process.
- You can find this vitamin complex in foods such as oily fish, eggs and legumes , so you have no excuse for it to be missing from your daily diet.
- Magnesium: To end our list of which vitamins are good for falling asleep, let's talk about the magnesium . This ore is related to deeper sleep and without many awakenings during the night.
- A daily intake of 250 to 300 mg can greatly improve people's quality of sleep. Foods such as nuts, fruits and vegetables are a great source of magnesium and we recommend including them in your daily diet.
NatuSleep: the perfect natural solution for people who suffer from sleeping problems
Now that you know which vitamins are good for falling asleep, do you want to know another natural solution that contains all the necessary ones to sleep soundly?
Since NATUSURE® _ We have specially developed the NatuSleep natural sleeping pills , formulated with melatonin ingredients and natural plant extracts scientifically proven to help you relax and sleep better . You want to know more? Do you have any doubt? Contact us for more information!