TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is considered by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programs: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all applicable laws to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards. In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited: Selling medicines.
General conditions of sale / Shipping Policy
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of purchase is the supply by NATUSURE ® of the products offered in its online store, in exchange for an economic benefit.
NATUSURE® has customer satisfaction as a priority and wants to achieve it through excellent service. Therefore, it guarantees the quality of the delivered products and their delivery in the terms mentioned below.
As a general rule, packages are shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment. NATUSURE® offers a delivery service the day after its collection before 8:00 p.m. through GLS with tracking number and delivery without signature. Please contact us before requesting this option. Whichever shipping method you choose, we will provide you with a link so you can track your order online.
Shipping costs are €4.95 (VAT included) for orders less than €30. From €30 the Shipping Costs are Free. We only serve the Peninsula. Shipping Costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postage costs. We do not send products outside the Peninsula.
Handling charges have a fixed price, while transport charges may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items in the same order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will apply for each one individually. We are not responsible for any damage to your package after shipment, but we do our best to protect all fragile items.
The boxes are large and your items will be well protected.
If you need help to make the purchase online or about a product, do not hesitate to contact us through our email email@example.com or by calling 900 29 31 42, we will be happy to help you.
All data provided by NATUSURE ® customers They will be treated with extreme privacy and will not be provided to third parties, except when necessary for the delivery of the order.
The bank details are processed directly by PayPal, the provider we have chosen for the electronic collection service because it is "the fastest and safest way to pay on the internet" or through the Redsys payment gateway, in the case of payment by bank transfer. or card payment. Therefore, NATUSURE ® You'll never see customers' credit card information, you'll just receive payment and order details to process. For more information visit www.paypal.com and/or the payment gateways section of www.redsys.com, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to use commercial data anonymously to study purchasing habits and uses.
If you wish to contact our Customer Service, you can send us an email to email@example.com or call 900 29 31 42.
The products will be sold at the price indicated, being the price that is collected at the time of order confirmation by the customer.
All prices include Value Added Tax (VAT), in force, but exclude shipping costs that will vary depending on where the delivery is.
Once the customer has made the payment corresponding to the order, a confirmation of the order will be sent in the form of an email.
Payment method: Payments for orders can be made by credit or debit card or through a PayPal account.
IMPORTANT: It is not necessary to have a PayPal account, the customer can pay by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or through PayPal itself.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
PayPal and the card payment system, Redsys, are the most reliable, secure and fastest way to make payments online. Indeed, since PayPal and Redsys are the ones who make the payments directly to our clients, NATUSURE ® You will not have access to the bank details of the latter. For more information visit www.paypal.com and/or the payment gateways section of www.redsys.com, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have contracted the SSL certificate, which protects the privacy of the consumer.
For any query, claim or suggestion, the client may contact us via email email@example.com or by calling 900 29 31 42
General return conditions
Don't want a product and want to return it?
- If you have purchased a product and wish to process the return, the easiest way for us to help you is to contact our Customer Service department by phone, chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, you can always exercise your right of withdrawal through any means admitted by law. Beforehand, you should know that there are a series of conditions that you must meet: The returned product must be in perfect condition (with unbroken security seals), as received, with its original labeling, promotional products, and in general with everything that goes together with the purchase of the mentioned product.
- The term for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 calendar days from the delivery of the product.
- In case of return, complying with the aforementioned specifications (1), NATUSURE ® must refund the full amount of the order.
- Returns will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period of 14 calendar days from the notification by the customer.
- The refunds of the amounts will be made to the same credit card that was used to pay for the purchase, by bank transfer, or to an account where the owner of the same is the person who placed the order, always taking into account, for the refund , the payment method used by the customer.
Who pays the shipping costs when making the return?
If it is a return because you no longer want or do not like the product (withdrawal), you must pay them yourself.
If the product is broken or in poor condition, NATUSURE ® will be responsible for the logistical costs derived from the return.
If you reject the order at the time of delivery and it has already been paid, NATUSURE ® will refund the amount of the purchase discounting the shipping costs.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal that apply to our store
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- a) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- b) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- c) The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
- d) The supply of goods unsealed by the user and without their original packaging.
- e) Items identified as gifts acquired by purchasing an order and that are requested to be returned unitarily.
What is the procedure for the return?
If you meet the conditions and you agree to bear the costs of the return, contact us so that we can process the collection of the product. The courier will go through the address where the order was delivered without you having to travel to carry out the procedures. The procedure will be as follows:
- You must package the product for its return, protecting it to prevent it from being damaged in transit. If possible, in the shipping box NATUSURE ® where it was delivered.
- Send the following form together with the product with the order data necessary to process the return.
- An agent of NATUSURE ® will agree with you the time for a courier to pick up the package.
- Once it arrives, the corresponding financial refund will be processed.
If, on the other hand, you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal and make the return on your own, fill out the following form and send us the product. In this document you can review all the details of the withdrawal process.
Cancel products or orders
You can cancel products as long as they are not yet in the shipping process.
If you decide to cancel the order after completing the purchase, you can do so without any charge and without justifying any reason, as long as the order has not been shipped yet.
To make a cancellation, you must contact through the following email address: email@example.com or by calling 900 29 31 42 within 24 hours of placing the order.
Once 24 hours have passed or if the order had left NATUSURE ® , the cancellation can no longer be made. To return the order, you will have to do it once you have received it and following the return conditions mentioned in our Return or Refund Policy
Tell your story