At Natusure today we want to give you a very easy and quick recipe to make for those nights when we feel like having something a little lighter, healthier and detox for dinner. With this recipe you will not only enjoy a delicious dish but you will also take care of your body by providing all the essential vitamins and proteins for a balanced diet. You can modify some of its ingredients in case you do not have all of them at home. We hope you like our recipe very much and that it will get you out of trouble if you ever find yourself in one.
DETOX quinoa and avocado salad
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Optional protein (salmon or tuna tacos)
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions and let cool.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Mix the three ingredients in a bowl. If you have chosen to add protein, now is the time to add it.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over your salad and mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Ready to serve and enjoy.
This salad is rich in fiber, protein, and healthy fats, making it perfect for a detox dinner. Plus, it's easy to prepare and you can customize it by adding your favorite toppings .