Good morning! Today we bring you two healthy breakfast recipes to give you some idea for those days when we lack inspiration.
One recipe is sweet and the other is salty, we start with the sweet one, which is the fastest and easiest.
Granola Fruit Yogurt Breakfast Recipe:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (best cold)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, or apples)
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a bowl, add the Greek yogurt and honey. Mix both ingredients well.
- Now, we add the chosen chopped fresh fruits and the granola on top.
- Ready to enjoy!
The second recipe, as we have said before, is salty and a bit more complex since it requires cooking.
Avocado and Egg Toast Recipe:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- We toast the slices of whole wheat bread.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the bone. With a spoon, scoop out the avocado pulp and place it in a small bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon over the avocado and add the salt and pepper to taste. We mix well.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the eggs however you like. (Scrambled eggs, fried eggs, omelette etc.)
- Spread the avocado mixture on the toasted bread slices.
- Place an egg on top of each slice of avocado toast.
- Ready to serve and eat!
We hope that both recipes have served you and that you can enjoy a nice and good breakfast very soon.